Email your CV and a cover message to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Join us as a Content Manager
Are you a marketing or content executive who’s super passionate about content generation and project management who wants to take the next step as a Content Manager? Do you enjoy the challenges and variation of the B2B marketing world?
This could be the role for you. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, energetic individual who loves understanding different B2B organisations. You’ll enjoy formulating content strategies and implementing these within marketing plans, with a keen eye on ROI and what’s most relevant for our clients’ target audiences.
What the role entails
- Developing content marketing strategies for a range of clients including healthcare, construction, manufacturing, technology and professional services
- Have a deep understanding of what our clients do to make relevant commercial recommendations
- Generating marketing and content plans for clients in PowerPoint
- Managing content plans to ensure that everything is completed to the highest standards, on time and on budget
- Working with the team at Embrace to develop creative concepts and executing content campaigns for our clients
- Copywriting including creative campaigns (key messages, taglines), websites, emailers, social media, blogs, case studies, podcast outlines and animation scripts
- Close working with our client services, content generation and design teams
- Generating clear and thorough briefs for our design team
- Confidently presenting marketing content and campaign strategies to our clients
- Generating client proposals and quotes when needed
- Training on our processes and support with your development will be provided by our Managing Director
- 4+ years’ experience in a marketing related role
- Strategic thinking
- Creative writing
- An eye for design and what will resonate with the target audience
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Confident to lead and present to internal and external teams
- Fantastic organisational and project management skills
- Flexibility to work across several clients
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Determined to achieve the highest standards
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel, ideally emailer platforms and a basic understanding of WordPress
Is this for you?
This role would be ideal for a driven marketing or content executive who’s looking for their next step in their career.
Embrace is a fast-paced agency environment; however, everyone works efficiently to get through their daily tasks so that they finish on time. Our team hardly ever works overtime. We are looking for someone who wants to progress in their career and is always looking to learn new skills, relishes a challenge and is highly ambitious.
Remote working, but ideally based in Cheshire, Greater Manchester, or Staffordshire (so you can travel to quarterly team meetings in the Macclesfield/Manchester area). We meet for quarterly team meetings and socials usually in Manchester. Our past socials have including Bongos Bingo, the Cube, Escape Room and meals and drinks out together.
Monday – Thursday: 8.45am-5.15pm
Friday: 8.45am to 4.45pm
£28,000-£30,000 pro rata depending on level of experience.
Who is Embrace Marketing?
Embrace Marketing is a branding, website development and digital marketing agency. Founded in 2015, as a current team of eight we’ve established fantastic foundations to grow. Driven by the highest quality of work we’ve retained 100% of our clients in the past 2.5 years.
Our purpose is to uncover and share what truly makes B2B and not-for-profit brands different and to share this with the world. Our mission is to work with organisations that do good. Our recent new clients include pioneers in sustainability and leading healthcare companies. Creativity is at the heart of what we do. Our work always challenges our B2B clients to push the boundaries and stand out and be different.
We have a fantastic culture and to get to know our team – they’ll be part of the interview process to meet you!
Embrace Marketing is a full-service creative agency for B2B and not-for-profit organisations. Want to unlock what truly makes you different and tell the world all about it? Let's get started.
We'd love to hear from you, so if you're ready to embrace what makes you different, then get in touch.
If you're ready to embrace what makes you different, then we'd love to hear from you.